We have 1 large double en-suite Air BnB room available during July and August only (self-catering). This is located on the 2nd floor at the front of the house and are offered on a "room only" basis with access to an adjacent kitchen.
The room is large, sunny and bright and offers the following:-
- King-sized double (5") bed
- En-suite walk-in shower room
- Flatscreen TV including freeview channels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Complimentary biscuits and sweets
- Complimentary Faith in Nature toiletries
- Crisp white bedding and fresh fluffy towels
- Free WiFi
- Room servicing every other day
- Access to adjacent kitchen for self-catering
The kitchen which is on the same floor and is stocked with basic crockery and cutlery. It has a small kitchen table, fridge/freezers, hob, microwave, kettle, toaster etc and is suitable for making drinks, breakfast and light snacks, but is not designed for Jamie Oliver style catering! The kitchen area is shared with other rooms on the same floor and so we ask guests to be mindful to keep this space clean and tidy and to be respectful of other guests using the facilities.
This is a great budget option for guests looking for a bit more independence with the flexibility to stay at Alexander Lodge on a self-catering basis.
There is parking available on site, but this cannot be guaranteed for our AirBnB guests. There is also free unrestricted parking available on Southern Road and clifftop
Check-in: From 3.00pm (earlier on request)
Check-out: 10.30am (later on request)
Prices for 2024
- £90 per night (minimum 2 night stay). NB: Breakfast NOT included
Our AirBnB prices do not include breakfast and we cannot guarantee that breakfast will be available in our dining room as there is very limited space. If there is space available the cost is £15 per person and needs to be reserved the night before.
Bookings can be made by email or phone.